Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am suffering from sinusitis and I always suffer from sneezing and nose pain. so, what should I do sir.?

1 Doctor Answered
You are probably having allergic rhino-sinusitis- use antihistaminis such as cetrizine (10mg) at night only for few days. And show to an ent specialist ie. Take my consultation.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.