I am suffering from the health issue. I am trying to make myself healthy but am unable to do that. I have improve my diet.
I eat chicken and eggs on daily basis. But I am not seeing any improvement on myself.
I don't know what is the actual problem.
Please address me for the same.
Follow these best methods to easily gain weight and get a healthy body - * To gain weight, First take a diet rich with proteins and fats. You should take high calories food that increase your muscle mass and induce growth in bones.
Follow The diet chart in your daily life to fastly gain weight * In morning, take a glass of milk added with 2 teaspoons of Bournvita or complan powder with breakfast.
* After 2 hours of breakfast, Take 2 bananas or a bowl of boiled soyabeans.
To increase your hunger & proper digestion of food - take 10 gms powder of carom seeds (ajwain, 10 gm powder of cumin (jeera), 10 gm of rock salt. Mix them well and take 1/2 teaspoon (3-5 gm) of mixture daily after lunch
* In lunch time, take 1 bowl of curd or 100 gm of cheese, a bowl of vegetable, with chapattis. You can take 2 bowl of Careals (Moong/Chana Daal) on the place of curd or cheese.
* In evening, take 1 glass of milk (300 ml) with 10-12 pieces of Dry fruits or 3-4 pieces of Dates (khajoor).
* In night, take a bowl of careals (daal, a bowl of salad with chapattis.
3. In morning, get up early and take awalk for 10-15 minutes and exercise light weight exercises for at least 30 minutes at home or gym.
Exercise is very important so that muscles gain mass from the heathy diet.
4. For proper weight, proper sleep is very important. So you should sleep for 6-8 hours daily.
5. Avoid smoking & alcohol drinkg completely.
You can take Weight Gain package privately for medicines and more detailed treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Gaining Weight treatment