My dad has diabetes for many years. But never check up any kidney test. But 1 month ago when his diabetes test results come I also saw that he had also done urine test and his creatine level was 1.0 mg/dl. Bt one result disturbed my mind that is his Albumin to creatinine ratio was 930 mg. Is it possible? When Normal peoples just have 30 mg. Does he have kidney problem?

My dad has diabetes for many years. But never check up an...
Yes this is called proteinuria. Normal spot urine albumin creatinine ratio (ACR) is <30 mg/gram. Microalbuminuria which is considered boderline diabetic kidney disease is 30-300 mg/gm. Any value of ACR>300 mg/gm is called overt proteinuria. His medicines need to be adjusted to decrease this protein loss and protect the kidneys.
May b this is a effect of diabetes on kidneys that he is loosing albumin(type of protein) through urine. Creatinine is still normal so he has fair chances of recovery. Dietary control is most important. Start yoga, meditation. Listening to instrumental music also helps in diabetes. Morning walk and walking bare foot on grass is advisable. Start homoeopathic treatment, u can consult privately.