Somewhere I read that higher rate of metabolism leads to underweight. And one of my family doctor said that I'm having higher metabolism rate. So I want to know how can I slow down it?

Hello, Having high metabolism doesn't necessarily make you underweight, but sometimes it also, helps in weight maintaining and high stamina. Be thankful to your genes, as whatever you eat gets burned and so east her stored as unwanted fat. It is upto you what do you feed your body, if you eat healthy food you will be blessed with an amazing stamina and weight management.
Hello, Lybrate user, your breakfast, lunch & diner be heavy in quantity. Your snacks be converted into mini meals in small intervals. To, plenty of water to hydrate your body, regulating metabolism as required after an hour of intake. Avoid, junk food, smoking, nicotine. To care.
Higher rate of metabolism doesn't make you underweight but it helps in weight management and stamina. So take healthy diet think positive.