My friend has drunk liquid Phenol & after 2 days of hospital treatment she is fine but her mind isn't works. I mean she's doing like a mental what's the solution? Pls tell me.

Give him plenty of water and fruit juice.
Hi wait for few more days tell him to drink lots of water everything will be allright.
Dear user. She could be depressed and therefore she tried to suicide. It will take a while for her to come back to the normal state of mind. I suggest counseling and CBT. Take care.
Your friend attempted to end her life by consuming phenol. There may be possibilities of many reasons behind it: She may be suffering from depression, that everything around seemed dark to her & she saw no reason to stay alive & she planned the act. Or it may be that she is under some stress in her life with which she is not able to cope with & decided to end her life. A possibility of her attempt being an accidental act should also be looked into. It may also be an impulsive act which she had done in sudden anger, & had not planned it previously. Her attempt may also be her way of revolting against someone or some situation she was not happy with. Get her evaluated by a Psychiatrist, who will make the proper diagnosis regarding her mental state & then prescribe her medicines and/or advice her counseling sessions accordingly. Along with, she needs lots of encouragement & emotional support from her friends, well wishers & near ones to overcome this state. Encourage her to talk out her problems & ventilate her feelings, lead an active & healthy lifestyle & be optimistic with life. Also encourage her to evaluate situations practically & rationally, discuss stressful situations if any with well wishers or seek professional help in solving them, read motivational books & quotes to imbibe optimism within, & make her realize that life is precious & one is gifted with life for once only.