I read a article about brain fog and to cure it there were many tips Vitamin B1 I bought it I am 17 years old I think I have brain fog .I can't not memorize properly BT when I buy the tablets it coated me 709 rs now it smells horrible I feel like puking when I smell it should I take it it just came now .I don't know wat to do please help doctor.

I read a article about brain fog and to cure it there wer...
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Brain fag needs to be diagnosed as a disease condition. Brain fag symptoms includes somatic, sleep-related and cognitive complaints, head and neck pains, difficulty in concentrating and retaining information, and eye pain. Memory and mind power depends on three aspects. Understanding, retention and recollection. Recollection is easy if your retention is proper and flawless. Retention is possible when you are able understand what you read or learn. To understand you should have concentration. Concentration comes from effective learning techniques based on creative and active learning. Physical exercise, outdoor games, entertainment, socializing coupled with systematic learning improves your memory and mind power. Vegetables, fruits and nuts are perfect for memory. Brain games like sudoku and jigsaw puzzles helps too. Avocados, Beetroots, Blueberries, Broccoli. Celery, Coconut Oil, Dark Chocolate etc are good for improving concentration and memory. I suggest online education counseling. Take care.
YOu can try another brand of drug and see.