We are married couple, yesterday afternoon just after intercourse suddenly my wife feeling so much pain in the lower end of stomach or upper part of vagina. The pain was very sharp, she even unable to move or stand up. It is the very first time. Her last period date was 8th Dec 2016. After 1 hour pain stopped little bit, but she is feeling very week and sensation of vomiting. Even today she feels very week and sensation of vomiting continues. Can't under stand what should I do. She had got vagina infection 4 or 5 days earlier. She took Alkasol Syrup and a pain killer. Please help me doctors why this thing occurred. I'm very much tensed.

Hello- You haven't took proper rest and proper medications for vaginal infections previously, and have indulged in sex there after which has aggravated the infection and might have caused damaged to previously inflamed inner vaginal mucosal layer. Give her some rest, drink lots of water, avoid green chilly and spices in diet and wash vagina with neem leaves decoction, and consume Tab chandrakal ras after meals, it will be fine in a weeks time.