Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My mother was died when I was 8 from then my father raised me with the help of my granny I was extremely afraid of my father it's not like he will scold me but I am just afraid of him hardly speaks for any important work otherwise neither me nor he speaks to me now I have completed my graduation and got a job in Chennai but my father is not allowing me to go for that job instead he wants me to get married with one of my relative whom I don't like but I can't sy no and go against my dad I don't have that courage to explain my father why I don't want to get married with that person due to this fear of getting married I became very depressed day by day and the worst part is I don't have anyone to share my pain it would be great if my mother is there for me to support me but I lost her also this became very painful that now I want to do suicide and just get rid of this pain I made all plans also to do suicide but before doing that I just want to talk with my father about my all problems and I want to try to convince my father to allow me to do job so my question is is there any medicine that gives me courage to talk with my father without any fear because I know with out any medicine or magic I can't talk with my father directly I have that much fear in me so please kindly suggest any tablets name that gives me courage if there are any.

1 Doctor Answered
My mother was died when I was 8 from then my father raise...
Suicide is never a solution for any problem, it will not help you or reduce pain. U can stay fearful to your dad, but request him for sometime to talk to you will definitely help. Just talk to him. No medication are available to over come fear. Anti anxiety medication will help in short term.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.