Dear Dr, I am 44-years-old slim, 53 kgs weight and I have a question. I occasionally get either left leg or right leg pain (on the back side of leg) and starts slow and it gets worst during evening or sometimes it starts in the evening and gets worst pain during night, for which I either apply some cream or occasionally take OTC medication. Also I have severe sinus problems which comes every now and then and gives me one hell of sickness and headaches, continuously phlegm coming out of my nose yellowish and sometimes bad smell. I need suggestion / Opinion / advice / application for the above. Please let me know your further advise on the same. Thanks.

Dear Dr, I am 44-years-old slim, 53 kgs weight and I have...
Dear Mr. lybrate-user, Greetings. As I see from what you said, you have Two different Problems 1.Chronic Sinusitis 2. Low back Pain with Sciatica being aggravated by stress and strain. And can also get aggravated by sneezing and cough as a result of off and on Sinusitis. The solution is that you have to consult 1. An ENT Surgeon for sinusitis 2. You also has to consult an Orthopedic surgeon to get examination and investigation for Back pain and Sciatica, may be due to Lumbar Disc lesion. Wishing you all the Best.