Sir when I am running I not able to run for long distance I am getting breathing problem, leg pain,stomachpain So can you tell me sir what I want to do to cure out this problem.

Sir when I am running I not able to run for long distance...
Hi. Thankyou for the query. Firstly you must understand that you cannot just start running. You need to do some warm up exercises. If you have never worked out or run before you need to first start with basic walking and gradually move on to running. After that also you need to stretch and cool down. Most importantly your pre run and post run diet is very crucial. A heavy meal or being empty stomach for long before run will hamper your progress and affect health.