I'm having depression. I can't even control my anger I just want to punish those people who is hurting me. I'm having negative thoughts I'm always over thinking. Even I can't control my anger towards my mom nobody understands me and finally I was not in a situation to understand someone's feelings. I'm fed up with my life I can't tell these things to anyone I'm making my life more complicated just by my over thinking.

By such behavior you are actually hurting yourself and causing damage to your own life. If you think and feel that others are not understanding you then you at least begin to understand yourself and by liking, loving and supporting self. Just take few deep breaths, understand that you can be cool and calm by understanding, accepting and forgiving others. If you can not do it yourself then connect a Relationship expert/Psychotherapist for an open interaction and loud thinking. With direct one to one contact of an expert, you will find right guidance and support. Either connect me or anyone nearby either online or in person.