Once I had a sports meet and I was having fever but even then I went for the race, after the race I got cramps that I couldn't even walk, I was admitted in hospital but I never fully recovered, now the problem is even after 6 years, I get the pain whenever I bend my knee fully, I did exercise and build leg muscles but still not much difference, what to do now.

Once I had a sports meet and I was having fever but even ...
Kindly show me a photograph of the affected part. Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful Do hot fomantation. Paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. You will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, contact me again. Do not ignore. It could be beginning of a serious problem.