Sir, I am 19 years old. I have knee pain from past eight months. Whenever I bent my knees, it makes a unusual sound. Sometimes I have pain in my ankle, hip etc. Due to this I am not able to walk and run properly. What should I do? What is the disease? Am I going to be disabled? Kindly help me.

Sir, I am 19 years old. I have knee pain from past eight ...
Crepitus describes popping and cracking sounds in joints. It often occurs in the knee but may occur in other joints too. Find out more about knee popping.
You should first do some tests, like RA factor test and X-ray of knee joints. There are many other things which are required for the proper diagnosis. And do not talk like this, you will be fine if diagnosed properly and given proper treatment. Homoeopathic medicines have cure for all the so called incurable diseases.
Hello. Unsual sound from knees is not always a disease. It can be absolutely normal. As far as other joint pains are concerned you need to see a Rheumatologist. Do not worry, does not sound like a dreaded disease.