Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I am suffering from numbness in my right side and pain in my head. I got consult by more than 5 doctors by last 7 years but there's no relieve.What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Do consult neuro physiotherapist to do strengthening exercises and scalp exercises for head part with spinal strengthening too and do rifle out any possible anamolities thru mri brain and spine too of call me for private consultation for further info thru lybrate
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.