I am suffering from high blood pressure and back bone pain and I take medicine and doctor advice but there is no proper result so which medicine I take?

I am suffering from high blood pressure and back bone pai...
Hello For the back bone pain you have to take rest for 2-3 days rest do hot fermentation, don't band forward, avoid long standing, sitting with support if not get results in 3 days consult again. And for the high blood pressure same rest is important use more n more water, avoid salt totally, deep breath and do meditation if possible. Thanks and regards
In ayurveda, Hypertension is referred to as Rakta Capa Vriddhi and it sees the vitiation of vata and pitta doshas as the main cause..Mix 1 teaspoon of onion juice with an equal amount of honey. Take once a day for 1 week. Upon noticing improvement, continue for several more days....take sarpgandha vati twice a day...yogendra ras...akik bhasm works very good in case of hypertension....avoid salty diet...oily food...lower your stress...do pranayama early morning.......