Sir I am 20 year old boy ,I am having back severe back pain while I am doing stretching and some yoga asan and that pain may lasts for on day please tell me how can I reduce my pain or the pain is natural.

Sir I am 20 year old boy ,I am having back severe back pa...
something is going in wrong way,do yogasanas under supervision of expert
If you are sure that yoga is increses the pain stop and investigate.
Do the cat/cow stretch. Get on all fours, with your arms straight and your hands directly under your shoulders; your knees hip-width apart.
Hi you may have to stop these exercises and take orthopaedic doctor consultation for assessment. If nothing serious is detected, which is likely to be, gentle exercises under a trained physiotherapist and having high protein nutritious diet is all that shall help. Maybe exercises you do are incorrectly done. One should always do yoga exercises after learning under trained yoga teacher, and if it hurts must stop best wishes.