I have a bleeding problem in my gums and a bad smell from my mouth. I don't take any medicine nothing. please suggest me some home remedy for dis issue.

I have a bleeding problem in my gums and a bad smell from...
Scalling requres.
Only home remedies may not suffice get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water add fivers to your diet.
May be there chances of calculous deposition at the cervical area of teeth. Go to your dentist. If needed get cleaned your teeth (i.e. Scaling and polishing) follow proper brushing technique (watch utube videos for brushing technique) and understand from your dentist.
Hello, Bleeding from gums and bad breath could be because of deposits on your teeth and food lodged in between your teeth. You need to visit the dentist and get a deep scaling and polishing done. Brush twice a day. Maintain proper brushing technique. Rinse after every meal. Floss regularly.
i suggest u to go for dental scaling of the teeth for removal of calculus present on and around u r teeth if it is removed then bleeding and bad smell reduces