Hi happy Diwali. My question is: my skin is becoming combination due to change in Delhi weather. I was using derma aid soap from bakson as I had pimples but now I don't have pimples, can I use kama Ayurveda products as I am allergic to chemicals and have sensitive skin and some where in between oily and combination. I am feeling as my skin pores are open. Can you please tell me a good skin regime which make my skin looking healthier. I am having black heads too. So please advice. I want to consult to a dermatologist so that he/ she can advice me better skin regime. I live in Delhi so is there any dermatologist in Lybrate where I can directly consult, I don't have any acne but there are little things which I want to consult. Pleas advice.

Hi happy Diwali. My question is: my skin is becoming comb...
I will suggest you to use patanjali soap and for a glowing skin Few diet tips - Not to eat fried food items and Can eat All green vegetables, moong , chana , Dal , rice etc And to apply ghee over chappati and don't apply oil over chappati And to drink milk mixed with turmeric powder twice a day And If possible eat eggs on alternate days And If possible in breakfast eat atleast one bajra ka rotla And Eat seasonal fruit