27 years old female, I can't see anyone leaving or breaking any kind of relationship or not talking to me for day for any mistake. I go into tears and depression and I don't feel like living anymore. I have thoughts like I shld meet with an accident and die. I bang my head badly with my hands. I feel I try to do all possible good things (I m not perfect) but in return I get depart, broken relationship. People leaving and going. Due to all this thoughts I get a different kind of pain (like a line of current runs) inside my brain. I have noticed this when I feel I am good for nothing, couldn't do anything to make people or myself happy.

27 years old female, I can't see anyone leaving or breaki...
Hello dear Please dont feel depressed and dont give up in todays era, relationships are temporary ...permanent relations are only in movies. you are good and progress in your life and profession and everyone will come close to you again