I am a 39 years old women. Married from last 5 months. Since 1 week suffering from vaginal dryness. Itching n burning after intercourse. We use condoms each time of intercourse. All started after 7 days of my period was over n contact happened. Doc please prescribe some medicines to get rid of it. Thankyou.

Aloe vera gel is another excellent home remedy in the case of vaginal dryness. A mixture of aloe vera gel and fresh milk can be utilized in treating the problem very efficiently. Applying a little of aloe vera gel can also be helpful in beating the trouble of vaginal dryness. Drinking a cup of dilute aloe vera juice is also regarded as an effective method to enhance lubrication. A diet high in fatty acids may aid in producing additional vaginal lubrication. Raw pumpkin, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and fish (especially salmon, mackerel and tuna) are great choices that are high in fatty acids. Vitamin A and B supplements and beta-carotene also have high levels of omega 3 fatty acids. You should also eat foods that contain isoflavones, which can help regulate declining estrogen levels. Foods high in isoflavones include flaxseed, soy, legumes, cherries, nuts, apples and celery. I also recommend that women supplement with a multivitamin/multimineral with additional B complex vitamins. Poor diet and hydration definitely effect vaginal secretions, blood flow and lubricity. We know that drinking plenty of fluid is good for our skin. Well, the lining of the vagina is basically skin. So think what’s good for your face is also good for your vagina!
Looks like you don't have enough foreplay. If you have good lubrication before intercourse then this will not occur.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment