I have complete LBBB, now my BP at times is 150/90. What precautions should I take. What causes LBBB and what precautions should I take for this.

I have complete LBBB, now my BP at times is 150/90. What ...
Blocks can be removed by LEKHAN herbs as also some herbs like DHAMASA (Fegonia) help dissolve clots in the vessels. These are harmless. However switching to Ayurveda means long term therapy. But I ask one thing: does the Allopathic medicine for such conditions are discontinued any time in life generally. The answer is NO. So wisdom is to prevent such conditions by AYURVEDA principles of 'Dincharya' If emergency happens, allopathic treatment is best for saving life. Gradually the Ayurveda be taken parallel by introducing required Ayurveda medicines. Slowly allopathic may be withdrawn but all the things be done under monitoring of all the modern essential tests and advise of specialists. No pathy is entirely bad or good. Utilization should be to the maximum benefit of human kind. Precautions are no trans fats, restrictions in salt intake, regularity in medicine, adopting Pranayam, meditation, walks, destressing etc If you need to take Ayurveda treatment, pl consult with full details.