Hello doctor can I get a deep theory about hiv aids. Coz many people says different stories about aids. I want to knw how it causes wat are preventive measures for this and how can it be cured and how it transfers. Plsss.

Hello doctor can I get a deep theory about hiv aids. Coz ...
HIV is transmitted through contact with the following bodily fluids: blood breast milk semen vaginal fluid How is HIV prevented? HIV is an especially dangerous virus because it doesn’t cause a lot of outward or noticeable symptoms until the disease has progressed. For this reason, it’s important to understand how HIV is transmitted and ways you can work to prevent transmission. HIV can be transmitted by: having sex, including oral, vaginal, and anal sex sharing needles, including tattoo needles, needles used for body piercing, and needles used for injecting drugs coming in contact with body fluids, such as blood, semen, vaginal fluid, and breast milk HIV is not transmitted by: breathing the same air as an infected person getting bitten by a mosquito or other biting insect hugging, holding hands with, kissing, or touching an infected person touching a door handle or toilet seat an infected person has used Keeping this in mind, some of the ways you can prevent HIV include: refraining from oral, anal, or vaginal sex (known as the abstinence method) always using a latex barrier, such as a condom, when you have oral, anal, or vaginal sex never sharing needles with others If you’ve had unprotected sex or shared needles with anyone in the past, doctors usually recommend getting an HIV test at least once a year. Symptoms can take years to appear, which is why it’s so important to get tested regularly. There is no cured but with right kind of treatment person can live healthy full life.