My teeth are bleeding often. I am 29 years old Man. I have been using colgate pro sensitive tooth paste. I brush my teeth twice a day and not habit any pan masala but drink occasionally. please suggest.

My teeth are bleeding often. I am 29 years old Man. I hav...
Let me know your gums bleeding while brushing or at any time.
lybrate-user most probably you are suffering from gingivitis which means it's a disease of gums in which gums are swollen n bleed while brushing. The solution is to get scaling that is cleaning of teeth done. N using some vitamin c supplements.
Its good that you brush your teeth twice daily. Maintain that habit but mayb you are not doing tooth brushing in the required manner. Probably you should visit a dentist and get your teeth professionally cleaned once. And if you are not hypertensive start doing warm saline rinses.
You might be suffering from gingivitis . So you will require scaling and polishing every six months. Are you using any medications ? The toothpaste you are using is good. But hard deposits i.e calculus will not be going with a brush and will further weaken your gums. So get ur cleaning done ASAP .
Bleeding can bcoz of swollen gums which can be due to tartar deposits on the teeth. Once tartar (calculus) deposit on your teeth, it can not be removed by brushing. So visit your dentist and get it removed by Scaling. M sure that after scaling you wd not be suffering from bleeding gums anymore. Stay happy. Keep smiling.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than massage gums brush twice daily especially at night.
You need scaling and root planing that is cleaning of teeth. You should start taking vitamin c rich fruits there is no need to use any sensitive past in this case.
There might be some kind of infection in your gums. Kindly visit a dentist and get deep scaling done.
Bleeding is not related to Sensitivity , so you need not use a sensitive toothpaste. Moreover u require Professional Cleaning (scaling) of your teeth which would heal your gums and stop bleeding.
It seems u have plaque and calculus deposits on your teeth. Get e proffesional scaling done
you may be suffering from gingivitis. get full mouth scaling done.
How is your health do you any health issues if no then get professional cleaning of teeth once and see U should consume proper fruits diet then gums don't bleed easily.
Brushing only will not reduce the bleeding. Brushing removes only plaque (soft depsits) and not the hard deposits or calculus that develop within a period of time. You need to get a scaling or cleaning done by a Dentist and slowly you will see the difference and bleeding gets controlled gradually.
You are suffering from gingivitis, get deep scaling done from a dentist.
This is due to calculus present on and around the teeth go for dental scaling in clinic.
Your teeth are bleeding means your gums are swollen due to infection or there is formation of tar tar around the teeth. May be you have some badly decayed teeth. Consult your dentist. You require teeth cleaning (scaling) primarily then rest teeth to be treated as per the condition.
Bleeding is an indication of inflamation of your gums. Please consult your dentist so that he or she can examine and tell you if you require any tooth cleaning. Otherwise some amount of gum bleeding is present in 70% of individuals and it is nothing to worry about.
Hello, Bleeding teeth may signify infection or inflammation. Visit a dentist soon and get your teeth cleaned and also rule out other mouth problems for safety. Regards