I am 31 yrs. Old. I have continuous pain, uncomfortable, stiffness at the left upper back area since 4 months. The pain comes from back to left hand and chest also. I did ANA, CCP, LIPID PROFILE, CBC, Hs-CRP, VITAMIN D, VITAMIN B, Thyroid profile, CBC, LFT,KFT, ECG Tests. All Test reports are normal. Total Cholesterol level is 212, LDL 142, Triglycerides 200. Only Hs CRP level is elevated 3.13. My doctor suggested that it is normal took physiotherapy. I took 10 days treatment of physiotherapy. I got little relief in start about 4 days but now again the pain starts and no improvement. I can't understand if all things are normal then why it is happen? Is it the possibility of any heart related issue? I am doing normal exercise daily and there is no chest pain during brisk walk and taking fast breathing. But the pain continue with same intensity at back. I changed my sleeping posture and remove pillow on neck but not so relief. Kindly help me out in above issue.

I am 31 yrs. Old. I have continuous pain, uncomfortable, ...
Posture correction must. Do spine extension exercise. Stretching of shoulder and neck. Avoid computer work. Avoid toward bending and outward rotation of shoulder.
Sir your joint is stiff and muscles are tight now .it's gentle release your tightness and mobilize your upper back.
Do Take IFT and vacuum Therapy Physiotherapy treatment for pain relief for 12 days followed by strengthening exercise from physiotherapist Use firm hard and even mattress for sleep Apply hot water fomentation thrice a day for 5 days regularly Do revert for further assistance Best Wishes.