I am facing problems with blood coming out of my nose, whenever I try to clear my nose mucus. I am 32 year 10 months old. Few days ago I became ill after catching common cold when I became wet in rain. I suffered from sneezing and wet nose and always I had to blow my nose to clear the nose mucus. I also had cough. Now I am alright. But since two days, every morning, whenever I try to clear my nose (as some nose liquid is still remaining), The nose mucus is red. It happens in the morning. Inevening and night, when I clear my nose, the wet mucus is clear and there is no blood. Why this happens in morning only. The blood exists in morning nose mucus only.

I am facing problems with blood coming out of my nose, wh...
Please note that you have ruptured your veins of the nose while blowing hard. Do not blow hard Take Arnica 30 - twice daily for next 7 days Also take warm fluids/soups so as to get rid of cold.
A case of rhinitis & reqired some investigation.
Don't try to clean nose forcefully, reason for blood in mucus only in morning is that when you take sleep nose becomes congestion, take steam inhalation, take plenty of water and fluids,put saline nasal drops 2-3 times in nose,especially at bed time