Hi I have to sit 9 hours on chair for office work. please suggest some tips to keep body and back bone fit.

Hi I have to sit 9 hours on chair for office work. please...
Apply oil minimum once a week.take Basti treatment once a year.
Do get out of your desk every half hr and streach walk a few steps exercise daily.
tk soft pillow for back support. avoid long sitting. tk break between work. keep straight ur legs between work. do stretching exercise. posture correction must
Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily.