Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My friend is suffering from boils like wounds in her genital place. What is the reason? She underwent some operations like gall bladder removing 3 years back, ankle fracture one year back and her leg fracture 9 months back and she had been inserted rod in her leg and recently she underwent Spinal cord surgery and she had been discharged on 19/9/16. She was having the above mentioned problem since some years and she had some medications also for that but no use. Suggest her any remedy.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi She has to wash that area and keep it clean and dry. Apply surface SN cream daily at night while sleeping Apply quadriderm cream during day, If not relieved in four weeks then let me know.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.