I have continue problem of gas acidity and constipation and urine does not pass smoothly which make me lazy whole day from age of 21. Now I am 33. Many times I made ultrasound of whole abdomen but results are normal. After suggestion of doctor, two year back I made whole body check up, when I got report I saw in liver function test my SGOT was 39, SGPT was 98. My total cholesterol level was 202 and TRIGLYCERIDES was 360 and vitamin D total 16. Other test were normal. I went to institute of liver and biliary science, Delhi they suggest Diet chart to lower the above level and 30 min exercise I follow the chart, now I loose weight of 10 Kg, Now my weight is 82 Kg with 5.10 height. I again made whole body test a week before, in report my cholesterol level reduce to 162 and TRIGLYCERIDES is 243 and vitamin D Total to 22 from 16 but my SGOT increase to 57 from 39 and SGPT to 113 from 98. Please suggest how to reduce above and how to cure my gas, acidity and passing urine smoothly with medicine, diet etc and other solution.

I have continue problem of gas acidity and constipation a...
Being constipated means your bowel movements are difficult or happen less often than normal. Almost everyone has it at some point in life, and it's usually not serious. Still, you'll feel much better when your system is back on track. The normal length of time between bowel movements varies widely from person to person. Some people have bowel movements three times a day. Others have them only once or twice a week. Going longer than three or more days without one is usually too long. After three days, the stool or feces become harder and tougher to pass. Homeopath can effectively help in such condition.