Hii I am 22 years old I am suffering from mouth ulcers please suggest to overcome mouth ulcer.

Hii
I am 22 years old I am suffering from mouth ulcers pl...
take homeopathic medicine 'Merc sol 200' thrice a day for 3 days.
Hii
Dear Lybrate user, frequent mouth ulcers can be due to stress, multivitamin deficiencies, dehydration or dry mouth or some underlying medical condition. Consult your dentist & physician if you're encountering frequent episodes of mouth ulcers. Drink plenty of water and fluids, avoid eating fried, spicy and extremely hot food and maintain good oral hygiene. Consult your dentist who can prescribe you a mouth ulcer gel after clinical examination.
Hii
Dear, Mouth ulcers occur to various reasons. In order to treat it, first a thorough checkup and detailed history of your condition is needed. Ulcer can occur due to infections, vitamin deficiency, trauma, stress, etc. To get symptomatic relief from the pain caused due to ulcers, you can use any anaesthetic gel. Apply it over the ulcer with a cotton bud or fingers. I would also recommend that you visit a nearby dentist immediately to diagnose the problem. If you need any further information, please feel free to contact me.
Hii
You need to visit a dentist for this. He will determine the type of ulcer and it's etiology, then only it can be overcome.
Hii
please start taking vit b complex or neurobion forte twice daily. for symptomatic relief apply hexigel ointment or orasore
Hii
Mouth ulcers like apthous ulcers are usually a sign of stress. You need to destress by doing yoga and also adopting healthy eating habits like fresh fruits and vegetables. You can also take a coarse of multivitamin tablets.
Hii
Ulcers can be due several Reasons even due to stress, indigestion etc. Take becosule Z capsules daily one and avoid spice food and food which induces heat in body. Drink plenty of water.
Hii
Have a course of multivitamin rich in B complex group and oral gel to be applied locally.
Hii
Hi, a mouth ulcer is a painful sore inside the mouth, on the tongue, soft palate (the back portion of the roof of your mouth), or inside the cheeks. Sores in your mouth are round, white, or grey in color, with a red edge or border. The condition is usually becomes okay within 7 days. But if it persists beyond that, or if multiple ulcers keep re-appearing, medical advice must be taken. In severe mouth ulcer attacks, you may also experience fever and physical sluggishness. Taking Vitamin B12 supplements along with a suitable gel for pain is the best remedy. I suggest that you consult me privately on Lybrate so that I can send you the appropriate prescription. Take care.
Hii
Take vitamin B complex capsule. Healty food. Avoid soda in food.
Hii
You should have lot of oral fluid and fr medication which wil gve to great relieve
Hii
For faster relief in mouth ulcer can use hexigel tube and take a folic acid +vitamin b complex tablet for 5 days twice in a day.
Hii
Do not go for any tretment. Mucopain ointment for local applicatin only.
Hii
Apply mucopain and hexigel ointments thrice daily after meals for few days,,avoid hot and spicy foods for few days.
Hii
Keep your digestion correct avoid hurry worry and curry .drink plenty of water .apply boroglycerine.