yes this anal fissure
but the treatment is slightly off line. Remember fissure
is due to constipation
with passage of hard faeces. It is not a disease but a lifestyle problem so some change in your lifestyle is essential. Though this is not my speciality still follow the suggestions ans they would help you
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Take high fibre diet
like salads green leafy vegitable and fruits esp. Papita, banana, mango etc.
3. Take liq. Cremaffin plus 1 teaspoonful at night 4. Take isabagol powder 3-4 teaspoonful in 200 ml. Of water at night.
5. Apply zincal ointment in side anus twice a day
6. Continue sitz' bath with kuke warm water.
7. Increase physical activity like walking, games or exercise regularly
8. Drink two glasses of water first in the morning and then take a walk and the go toilet even though you may not feel like it in a few days time it would be regularised.
9. Avoid taking pain
killers and kunk food.