Hi, I been suffering from severe lower back pain. MRI and X rays have been normal. Doctors keep telling about back strengthening exercise for 20 mins every day. I have severe pain. Is there any permanent cure or not? I recently started gym. Are there any exercises I should avoid. Appreciate any help to cute lower back pain for good.

The permanent exercises for back pain is lifestyle modifications and exercises. Firstly maintain a good posture at your work place and home. Secondly start with back strengthening exercises. This will make your back muscles strong to support your spine. Learn these exercises and start doing them. For your gym you can do it but do warm and stretching at the beginning. Start with low load exercises gradually increase the weights and at the end do adequate cool down.
Use, rasnasaptak katha, erand pak, chandraprbha vati, pind oil.
First thing when there is pain stop exercise take rest. Second there is a special exercise programme designed by us with considering the job, activity level, radiological change and complaints of the patient. It is very useful for the back. Yes you can cured permanently.