Hi have problem. When I talk or spoke to others getting bad smell to others from my mouth .this problem have few years back to till. How can reduce n clear this problem. Plzz tel me solution.

Hi have problem. When I talk or spoke to others getting b...
The foul smell in your mouth is due to accumulation of food debris, which is a result of inadequate maintenance of oral hygiene. I suggest that you get thorough professional cleaning/scaling done from a dentist, and use antibacterial mouthwashes thereafter. You should also clean your tongue twice daily with a tongue cleaner. Following all these measures will solve your problem. Hope that helps.
There could be many reasons behind nbad breath. You can undergo professional cleaning for better results followed by use of mouthwash twice a day for the next 2 weeks. Other probable cause could be indigestion, so proper food pattern is also adviced.
You need to increase the amount of water you drink around 3 litres a day. ..avoid onion garlic in your diet.