My grandfather is suffering from a very long back pain in his place just upper his buttock generally called (kamar or dardh in hindi. He has done many medical treatments from last 10 yers but nothing worked. No medicine worked. He is in big pain. What to do.

My grandfather is suffering from a very long back pain in...
At 82 years of age this is quite common however doing What type of exercise depends upon his bone calcium levels. Start with hot water fomentation by placing hot water rung towel on his back. Do heating for 10-15 minutes. After 5-7 days of heating regularly start with simple exercises as advised by some physiotherapist after examining his body strength levels. Take care.
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
This is lower back ache or may be SI joint pain you need to take a opinion of a physiotherapist for joint mobilisation and therapeutic exercises with modalities.