Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having pain in my back from last 3 years so please advice me some exercise or medicines plz.

3 Doctors Answered
I am having pain in my back from last 3 years so please a...
Hello lybrate-user, Three years is a pretty long time for pain to persist. You would need to check your incorrect posture or if you have been overusing your neck muscles. Improper pillow also could be a reason, you could switch to ortho pillow. Try stretching and strengthening exercises for neck. If you had any previous injury that wasn't looked into you would have to take some tests. Consult your doctor for that.
I am having pain in my back from last 3 years so please a...
Hi Hope this message finds you in good health. I have gone through your complaints and understand your concern. I generally see many cases like this at my clinic. I give them rest, analgesics,anti-inflammatory tablets and ice pack till the symptoms reduce to some extent. Then I get an xray and if necessary an mri done to find out the exact reason. In your case, there are 3 possibilities- POSSIBILITY 1. SOFT TISSUE INFLAMMATION- there may be no bony involvement, only the soft tissues around the region might be inflammed that may be causing the pain POSSIBILITY 2. NEUROPATHY- there may be a partial or complete inflammation of the nerves in that region that may be the root cause of such kind of pain. POSSIBILITY 3. DISC PROLAPSE-there may be a compressed a nerve in the spine somewhere that might be causing radiating pain in those regions. Possibility of a disc prolapse should be kept in mind. I suggest you get an Xray as well as an MRI done to find out the exact cause. Physiotherapy, analgesics,anti-inflammatory drugs should help till then. Do get back to me after your reports are ready. But I assure one thing, even if it is either of the above 3 possibilities, all have a good prognosis and you should eventually get back to normal in coming few days. Nothing to worry about. Thanks, Take care, God bless.
I am having pain in my back from last 3 years so please a...
May b your suffering from lumber spondylosis. U need to do some stretchings. Do not take heavy weight by bending. Use hot application on that area. With this if you want permanent solution of your suffering you need to be treated by homoeopathy. Only by proper homeopathic treatment this can b cure. Sooo u. Can contact me through Lybrate In private conversation. Don't waste more time. Pain killer will only supress your pain not cure the disease. Remembr it. Soo you need homoeopathic treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.