I'm 28 . I have cholesterol problem. I'm taking medicines for the same from last 2 months. But stil the cholesterol level is high. I want to know whats the reason of rise in cholesterol level. In my family no one has heart problem.

I'm 28 . I have cholesterol problem. I'm taking medicines...
Cholesterol med acts slowly so take for 3 mths then check ur level and always take proper med
some families have cholesterol. others have high cholesterol due to wrong eating habits by taking more fats. you can reduce by taking less of bad fats like street food , packed foods but do take a spoon of good fats like pure ghee/butter and a katori of assorted nuts to give you good fats and proteins. drink fresh lemon juice plus spoon of honey with warm water everyday on empty stomach. you can have lemon juice during the day also. apple cider vinegar does reduce cholesterol. dilute it with water or juice. some people claim that pomegranate juice or fruit does help reduce cholesterol.other fruits with fiber also absorb cholesterol and reduce it. no juices -real or synthetic. eat fresh and natural. try all of the above as none has any side effects but do not take medicines to lower cholesterol.