I used endura mass for weight gain but when I take this product I have a problem of diarrhea. Please tell me what is the reason of this problem.

I used endura mass for weight gain but when I take this p...
Hye. Thankyou for the query. The problem is that you are relying on just a supplement to gain weight. Just adding protein and excess of it may cause body to react. The moment you think of weight gain, whatever is your workout or diet intake, does not justify taking a supplement. You cannot gain weight by just adding a supplement to your diet. Weight gain needs additional calories through a balance of carbohydrates, proteins, healthy fats and exercise. Supplementation totally depends on your present food intake & activity levels. So, for weight gain you need a balanced, calorie dense diet and a good exercise routine. Even if you do gain weight it will reduce once you discontinue the supplement. So, before you decide to start the supplement first work on a healthy diet and exercise routine before again deciding to take the supplement.