I have been having back pain and palpitations for the last 2 months. I get easily fatigue without doing any heavy work. My hair is thinning out and I have gained weight in this period. My body odour has become strong and I get night sweat. Day before yesterday I experienced profuse sweating which is not normal as I have never been a sweaty person. I get vaginal irritation sometimes and my vaginal lips are swollen. I went to check up two times in different places and took ECG on both. The first ECG said 39bpm regular rhythm and the second said 69bpm Arrhythmia. I also took haemoglobin, thyroid and uric test and all results are normal. But I am still weak and my muscles go numb at times. I get easily tense without much reason and my heart beats faster. I used to be very patient but nowadays I get easily irritated and depressed. Today when I woke up my right eye got blurry vision and its the first time this has happened. The doctor said its nothing to worry about yet I am not so sure as my body still faces the same problems except for the back pain. Please help me understand why all this is happening and if there's anything serious which I should be concerned about.

I have been having back pain and palpitations for the las...
Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily. Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front.
You need to consult either of neurosurgeon or psychiatrist. It may be only due to your over anxiety.