Which type of treatment Dr. giving for TB? And between how many days can TB clear? What type of care we need to take for that? For breathing problems. what is our body oxygen. Level To maintain normal breathing. My mom's oxigenlevel is 84% Dr. says it is low level. What should I do for that? Please reply.

TB has got only universal Treatment Number of days Treatment require depends on the TV Stage and severity And Immunity , Sensitivity, Also Resistance, only by Clinical Diagnostic Progress only can tell the number of days . Tips of care is Regular Timely Medication Good Nutritious Diet SPL. Proteins. Fresh fruits, Dri fruits, Good exercise Or Yoga Breathing Experience to increase Oxygen ℅ Avoid contaminated areas Prefer Open areas with greenareers OK TQ.
normally oxygen level measured by pulse oxymeter should be more than at-least 88% for proper functioning of body systems. 84 percent at room air is less and requires oxygen supplementation
TB treatment requires 6 months at least . There are some patients who may suffer from drug resistant TB if medicines are not taken regularly in proper combination and dose. Most important proper treatment . Drugs are available free of cost from government hospitals.