Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend after 5 days of ovulation (i didn't take a emergency contraceptive pill considering low chances of pregnancy). Later, After 4 days I had yeast infection (vaginal itching and curdy white discharge) for 4 days which got cured by itself (i didn't go to doctor or didn't take any OTC medicine). After 2 days We had sex again but the condom broke. I didn't get my period on expected date. So, I waited for a week and took UPT (with I can pregnancy kit). I followed all the instructions carefully and took all the measures to prevent false result and the result turned out to be negative (only a single line at C). If I am not pregnant. What could be the reason for me not getting my periods yet?

Its may delay due to harmonal changes in body. You should hv one more pregnancy test for confirmation. As you hv mentioned you hd slighy infection it also results in delay of periods.
Inf could be the cause but go for s bhcg test to be sure.
It is delay period but if you not sure to test go to lab and do upt.