55+ Best Gynaecologists in Meerut
Best Gynaecologists in Meerut
Patient reviews for Gynaecologists in Meerut
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is a Gynaecologist?
A gynecologist is a medical professional who is trained and certified to diagnose, treat and manage a lot of conditions and problems that are associated with the female reproductive system and the reproductive system of women involves the following parts like ovaries, vulva, uterus (womb) and the vagina.
What are the qualifications of a Gynaecologist?
The qualification of a gynecologist are said to be that:
- You need to achieve a degree of MBBS
- Then you need to specialize in the field of gynecology when you are doing MD or MS
- After the completion of your MD or MS you need to do your PG degree in the field of gynecology
What does a Gynecologist do?
A gynecologist is known to manage a lot of problems which are associated with the female reproductive system and the doctor is helpful in treating the overall health of a woman.
What diseases do Gynecologists treat?
A gynecologist is known to treat and diagnose a lot of disorders or problems and some of the disorders or problems are mentioned below:
- Urinary incontinence
- Cervical dysplasia
- Uterine fibroids
- Menstrual disorders
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Pelvic floor prolapse
- Pelvic pain
Common problems you should see the Gynaecologist for
Common problems for which you should visit or consult with a gynecologist are mentioned below and they are:
- Ovarian cyst
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD)
- Cervical dysplasia
For which symptoms should one consult a Gynaecologist?
There are several signs and symptoms which are said to be clear that you should be visiting a gynecologist for consultation and treatment. Some of the basic symptoms and signs are mentioned below:
- When you are experiencing or having irregular periods
- When you have not received your periods at the expected age of your life
- You are suffering from yeast infection or recurrent bladder issues on a regular basis
- You are suffering from problems like severe acne
- You begin to experience problems like pelvic pain
- When your vaginal discharge has increased
- You experience bleeding even you have got your menopause
- You are noticing lumps of soreness in your genital area
- The bleeding in your vaginal area is very abnormal
- When you start to experience bleeding in between the periods
When should I go to the Gynaecologist?
You should visit a gynecologist when you experience when you start to experience the following issues and they are mentioned below:
- When you have painful periods
- When you are having abnormal period
- You are suffering from a vaginal bleeding which is irregular or abnormal
- You are experiencing pelvic pain
- You are experiencing signs or symptoms of menopause
- When you start to notice lumps in your breast
- When you are experiencing breast pain
- You are suffering from various kind of urinary issues
- You have not gotten your well woman examination done for a long time.
Do Gynaecologist provide home consultations?
Providing home consultation is what all the patients want from her doctor and this totally depends upon the doctor whether he is willing to consult any of the patients at her home. There are so many doctors who are available for consultation regarding any kind of health issue at home but there are doctors who do not want to provide any kind of consultation when you are at your home. Although providing this service totally depends upon the choice of the doctor but in certain severe conditions where the patient faces too much risk then, whether the doctor is providing the service of home consultation, the doctor will consult with you help you to ease your problem and make you comfortable enough so that you can visit the clinic for further treatment.
How much does it cost to see a Gynecologist in Meerut?
The cost for seeing a gynecologist in Meerut regarding any kind of problem or disorder ranges from Rs. 250 to 500. The cost ought to vary a lot depending upon the doctor you visit and the problem you are facing.
Can a Gynecologist perform surgeries?
A general gynecologist is not at all certified for performing any kind of surgeries, and a special category of gynecologist called the obstetrics gynecologists are trained and certified specifically for performing surgeries.
How do I find a Gynecologist in Meerut?
When you want to find a good gynecologist for the treatment of your problem and disorder in Meerut you can opt for various options for finding a better gynecologist who can treat your problem and get you relieved of the problem you are facing in a significant manner. To begin your search you can ask for suggestions from your parents, family members, friends and other known people that if they know any gynecologist, when they are not able to suggest any one you can visit then, you should search on the web for a gynecologist or you can also visit the site of lybrate (www.lybrate.com) which has a lot of experienced doctors and so many verified gynecologists on their site and on the profile of a doctor you can read the reviews that the previous patients has written about the doctor and their experience with the doctor along with the effectiveness of the treatment provided by the doctor.
How to choose a Gynecologist in Meerut?
For choosing the perfect gynecologist for yourself in Meerut you should keep a lot of things in mind and making a choice for the perfect gynecologist a lot of factors are known to influence this choice of yours. To begin with you should be sure for yourself about what kind of problem that you are suffering from, after you have a candidate whom you think is good you and for the treatment of your problem you should look for the fact that how comfortable does the gynecologist makes the patients and at last you can read a lot of reviews regarding the treatment that the doctor has given to the previous patients and how effective it was and how comfortable they were at the clinic. When you have made the choice by keeping all these factors in your mind then you can make the appointment with the particular doctor and visit the clinic for consultation and further treatment.
- Gynaecologists in Jagriti Vihar, Meerut
- Gynaecologist in MDA, Meerut
- Gynaecologist in Rishi Nagar, Meerut
- Pregnancy Specialists in Bhagawatpura, Meerut
- Gynaecologist in Ganga Nagar, Meerut
- Pregnancy Specialists in Delhi Road, Meerut
- Gynaecologists in Begum Bridge, Meerut
- Obstetricians in Roorkee road, Meerut
- Obstetricians in Brahmpuri, Meerut
- Pregnancy Specialists in Raksha Puram, Meerut