Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kriti TiwariYour feedback matters!
My wife are 8 months pregnant I want to live with her at delivery time in the delivery room with doctor Because my wife have some problems I can't leave alone at this time It is possible that I can live with her at any type delivery like surgical or normal in the delivery room Can I get this facility there in your hospital Can they allow me in delivery room.
Meri wife 15 week se pregnent hai. Bo duphaston, susten, folic acid tab. Le rahi hai. Ab docter ne Calcitas d, Ferrous sulphate tab. Becosules Capsule, Celin Vitamin C 500 mg. Tab. Lene ko kha hai. Kya ye sab medicine jaruri hai? Pl. Help me.
Meri periods dare 15 ki h aur humne 9 aur 11tarik ko unprotected sex kiya h kya mein pregnant hone ki sambhavna h ya nh? 15 ko periods honge ya nh aur mein kb tak check kr sakti hu pregnancy agr 15 ko periods na hue toh.
Hello Dr. my last period date is 21 October and it lasts till 24 October. My husband meets me on 29 and 30 October but he use condom. On 31 October he doesn't use anything becoz he don't want to use condoms. So I want to ask is it chance for pregnancy can I take I pill and is I pill tablet is save to use kindly reply as soon as possible. Thanks and regards.
I am a 22 years old female. I recently found out that I have PCOS. I am under medication recommended by my Gynecologist. I am taking glycomet- 500 mg and normal twice a day since a month. My periods were supposed to start on 4th of april after that periods are not come still. But the irregularity still continues and my periods are late. But my weight is not increasing and with acne all over my face and back. The acne is growing and becoming big with white fluid in it. What should I do?
After born my baby my belly fat and also breast's skin is loosing . So how can I maintain my figure. My age is 25 years Please tell.
Muze ek problem he muze white discharge bahot jyada hota he vaginal itching bhi he mere period aake 11 din ho Gaye he for bhi red white jata he itching to bahot jyada he pls suggest ke me kya Karu or period regular hone ke liye kuch syp batayiye please me bahot pareshan hu. Kuch ayurvedic medicine rahega to bataye itching ke liye kya Karu vo bhi bataye. Meri ladki 9 sal ki he to use bhi vaginal itching Hoti he is ke liye bhi upay bataiye Please.
Hi doctor. I want to conceive very fast. I got marry last year I have taken OVRAL*L 5 days. My Question is there any side effects of OVRAL*L contraceptive pills to prevent pregnancy forever. Now I want to conceive my husband n my reports are normal. please doctor suggest me that I may pregnant very soon. Thank you.
Hi, actually I get allot of cramps at periods, vomiting, motions, legs n chest pain, n evn ill get fever also, I evn get saline twice bcz of dis, so I started taking meftal spas evrytime, gradually vomiting hav stopped, n evn pains also to little bit, still I get motions n other symptoms n evn stomach n back pain too, I can not evn bare n take meftal spas, is it gud? Will I get any complications further? please help, thanks in advance.
My wife got delivery last 2 month before thro cesarian. Now she feel pain in back side during sitting and feeding baby. Any physiotherapy or spray to be done. please guide.
I am newly married and I want to sex with my wife without condom and I also not want her pregnant up to 3 to 4 years how its possible .Give me any better solution
My age is 38, I have continue bleeding problem from many days. Please advice me what to do, due to this I am suffering alot in my body.
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfasts come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious foodstuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast - a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything, but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further. They team this already unhealthy breakfast with French fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cake and pastry - the sweet devil: Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When taken in, these are immediately broken down to glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin level. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications. There will inflammation affecting the whole body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast - a complete evil: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats into your body. Donuts mostly contain trans- fats that can result in serious healthy complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice - a road to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a big no. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels - a big no: When loaded with cream or cheese are no longer considered healthy. Flavoured yoghurts are equally unhealthy and should be avoided. Before going for packaged cereals, the nutritional contents should be well read and understood.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.