Dear madam Last 2 month before I miss my lover (she will come next year she is going to abroad ) after that I am like sad and lots of negative thoughts. Normally I am energetic person. My friends says you r dull and you r not mentally happy your face like that etc. How can I over come from this situation mam. I have lots of free time .iam a teetotaler. No bad habits.

Lybrate user missing some one special is sign of love. Which is very good. But remember life doesn't stop without anyone. It has to go on. You can not just stick to one thing and remain sad all the time. As you said you have lot of free time. Engage your self in activity you enjoy. Meet more people. Keep your self free. Then see time will start running. And remember if she is just meant for you then she will be back with you soon. Life is very beautiful don't waste time in sadness. Be cheerful. Dipal mehta counsellor psychologist metaphor therapist consciousness healer.