Hi all, I am suffering with back pain. Please suggest me which type of treatment is there?

Hi all, I am suffering with back pain. Please suggest me ...
Hello, there are many causes behind backache *any strain or sprain in the muscles or ligaments of the back during lifting of heavy objects is the main cause of the lower back pain. *sitting in the wrong posture for a very long time is another cause. *people suffering from constipation may also suffer from lower back pain. *sometimes sleeping on wrong type of beds can also cause pain in the back. Follow the tips *take rest or move about once in 1-2 hours in case of working in a constant position. *maintain a good posture while reading or working with computers. *take a high fibre content diet like vegetables, fruits, etc.
Lybrate-user, you need to do following things- avoid sitting for longer duration. Correct your posture. Do not bend forward and avoid lifting heavy weight. Use hot packs. Even if your pain doesn't improve, visit orthopedic surgeon.