Hi I am a 26 years old male, I have been suffering from shortness of breathe for few years and I have tried many medicines prescribed by different doctors, done many tests but none of them worked. I also have insomnia which is killing me every night and i'm afraid that it might stay with me forever. I'm sure that I have difficulty in sleeping is because of my insomnia. So any advice would be appreciated.

Hi I am a 26 years old male, I have been suffering from s...
Carbo veg 30 1 drop 3 times x 7 day take above is homeopathic medicine and available in homeopathic store also safe to take and no side effects for future management contact me.
Hello, go for a natural recourse to keep air passage, clean to enter air to lungs can only b adequate way of treatment of shortness of breathing along with homoeo medication. *go for a walk in d morning to restore blood circulation to nourish cells, tissues of the body including lungs. *go for meditation, yoga to reduce stress anxiety through inhalation of plenty of oxygen to clean bronchial tube to lungs to retain oxygen, strengthening, lungs to ease breathing disorder and insomnia. *plenty, of water b taken to eliminate toxins & to regulate metabolism. *easily digestible, simple, non-irritant diet b consumed on time to avoid, indigestion as gastric disorder may cause breathing trouble to d patient, some times. Avoidance to caffeine, nicotine alcohol, junk food, cold intake, exposure to cold climate, dust, smoke, pollen grains is essential to curb down the breathleness. Medication: homoeo medicines, gentle in administration, rapid in action with no adverse effect can make a remarkable change in treatment of breathlessness. Tk homoe medicine: @ blatta orient q 10 drops with lukewarm water, thrice. For @ bryonia alb 30-6 pills, thrice a day. Stay fit & fine.
Xray chest, cbcesr and pft to r/o asthma. For insomnia, reduces stress, keep sleeping and awakning time fixed. Have light dinner. Do yoga and meditation. Can take warm milk while sleeping. Avoid tea/cofee in evening.