Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

I want medicine please help me my sex timing 2 min and my penis size very short 2 inch and slim it's not a common problem please help me.

Please use -- natural aphrodisiacs which can improve your libido and prevent premature ejaculation. This would include carrots, fennel seeds, celery, bananas, garlic, onion, ginger, shellfish, lettuce etc. - including these foods in your daily diet will ensure that you remain free from sexual problems, including premature ejaculation. Also take a dose of acid phos 1m/single dose and revert after 2 weeks. Avoid watching porn. Also note -- for adults, the average penis size is about 14-16 cm (5.5-6.3 inches) when erect. The average girth for an erect penis is 12-13 cm (4.7-5.1 inches). A penis would only be considered unusually small if it was less than 3 inches (7.6 cm) long when erect. Some reasons are responsible for this problem such hormone, masturbation habit from childhood, infection in the prostate gland etc are very common reasons. Homeopathic remedies are very helpful to overcome this problem and make it strong.
Be more relaxed. Do not hurry up for sex. Spend time with your partner in fore play. Small penis is not a problem because the outer part of vagina is most sensitive, and if you excite that part, then the partner is satisfied.