Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My mouth is all red inside and dry since almost a week. Don't have any issue with stomach, generally I think this happen due to stomach issues etc but mine is perfectly fine. Only issue is minor fungal near private parts and very dry (red inside) mouth. If you can kindly let me know any medication for that.

4 Doctors Answered
Do you have any dermatological issues get opinion from your dermatologist do professional scaling maintain oral hygiene if required topical steroids and bcomplex is enough.
u have to take regular and proper treatment in homoeopathy. Some medicine as merc sol 200, byonia 30 has good result in such case and tell ur proper case history as how it started whether this is genetic or u have any addiction or what is ur job. Drink plenty of water and depend on liquid diet and avoid oily and spicy food
Dryness and redness of mouth can also be due to fungal infection. You can apply zytee oral drops which will take care of everything. You take homoeopathic medicines name borex 30, to be taken tds and acid nitric 200 weekly twice. Avid constipation. Stop taking junk food as well as dry food. Take plenty of juices. Inform me when ever required.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. Drink plenty of water. For dry mouth, consider chewing sugar-free gum or sucking on sugar-free candies to help stimulate salivary flow. There also are artificial saliva’s on the market that may help to induce salivation. Sialogogues (Pilocarpine 30 mg/day. Contraindications - include many lung conditions, such as asthma, cardiac problems, epilepsy and Parkinson's disease). Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.