I had unprotected sex on 10th June and within the next hour I took unwanted 72. I experienced withdrawal bleeding from 21st to 23rd June. My last period was from 29th May to 1st June and as predicted by my period app, my scheduled period date was 30the June but I'm 8 days late. So I took a pregnancy test (I Can) which was negative. I still haven't gotten my period. Is pregnancy possible?

I had unprotected sex on 10th June and within the next ho...
Hello I understood your concern, due to hormone tablets which you took, you got early period. Now you will not be pregnant. Your next period will be 21-28 days after your last date which is 23 june thanks.
If you had had no sex after your last periods you cannot be pregnant. The delayed periods may be due to the I pill.
Immediate test may not yield accurate result get test done after a min 40 days from initial date calculation.