I am a married woman but my husband is not fulfill my marriage life he cant fulfill my sex life. he looks like a normal person but he say excuses daily, telling lies to avoid sex. I dont know why?

1 Doctor Answered
There is a problem that he may feel embarrassed to talk to you. Please take him to a sexologist or even a counselor and let him discuss his problems regarding performing the sexual act. Today there are a lot of solutions for these problems and unless he opens up no one can help him. So very gently coax him by assuring him that you will be by his side to see this through. If he is unwilling to visit a doctor then you may have to take a call on the future of this relationship. If this marriage has not been consummated, this is ample grounds to pursue a termination of the marriage. Again you may proceed with the utmost caution and care and only if he is absolutely non-cooperative do you need to tell him your decision and choice of action. You can tell him that you want to go about this with the least publicity and therefore his cooperation is essential to proceed in that manner. If there is some other problem, that will definitely come out in this line of action. Please discuss all this in front of the counselor or sexologist as the case proceeds.
1511 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.