Is ED and PE curable. How i M 35 n suffering from both .m do a lot of work out.But somehow I have fear for sex whether I ll be able to perform. What is the best medicine sildenafil or tadalafil. I have performance phobia. As m patient of IBS I don't drink milk and use ssrl drugs peiscibed by doc. What are it's effects on my sex life and how to counter it's side effects. please suggest me the remedy as it's spoiling my self esteem and I am getting dependent on sildenafil and tadalafil. Will I get addicted to them. please help.

Dear lybrate user, as far as sex is concerned body and mind act like hardware and software. Ed and pe are mostly software issues. Which means it is more about your mind and your performance anxiety than any actual physical problem. I see two main issues here - first is you are underconfident and second is, probably you are a perfectionist. Have faith in yourself. While having sex don't think about how you will do it, whether your partner will be satisfied or not etc. If you allow yourself to make mistakes then only you will be able to more forward. So instead of thinking about your performance, just enjoy sex. Don't try to give yourself any marks for the performance. Continuous use of any medication is harmful. You can consult a counsellor/sexologist. You need to know more about enjoyable and good enough sex. This will help you to get rid of ed and pe.