I am suffering of bleeding and severe pain while going for motion and its paining continuously on that area whole day and I want a proper suggestion.

I am suffering of bleeding and severe pain while going fo...
It could be due to piles 1. Apply proctosedyl ointment 2-3 times daily before and after passing stool. 2. Sit in a bath tub containing warm water with little salt for some time twice daily (sitz bath). 3. Take two tea spoonful lof softovac/naturolax powder with a glass of warm water/milk in the evening or syrup duphalac 3 tsf (15 ml) twice daily if there is constipation. 4. Take fiber containing diet, plenty of green leafy vegetables and fruits. 5. If no relief consult a general surgeon for sclero therapy/rubber band ligation/laser or electric coagulation/surgery.
Bleeding in stool is more likely from piles. You should get your proctoscopy done under local anaesthetic jelly to confirm the diagnosis.